Tuesday 6 November 2012

She Thinks She Is Cool

When she......

Tries to lock me in the bathroom, eleee macam la mama tak reti buka pintu tu kan.

Comes to me with dirty finger showing I dont clean the house properly. Peluh ku mengemas masih menitis ke betis.

Milking while doing yoga. kan dah kena babap sebijik.

Gives me a kiss and say bye bye bye. Nak kemana kamu, ke dapur yer? 

Steals food from my plate and terkesima untuk 5 saat. I warned u its spicy. 

Holds bread on her ear pretends on the phone discussing serious matter with minister. U will have your chance to tell them your thoughts  dear, as for now, just eat your bread nicely please. 

Puts almost everything in the washing machine whenever she got the chance. I thought the machine was gonna explode once, she sneaked behind me and throw in lotion bottles generously. I had to double triple check before turn the machine on since then. 

Tells me to "sshhh" (siap jari di bibir) whenever I start to sing. Drop my water face only.

Terus say "Bye" when people say hye to her. Kecik2 dah kerek.



Lek jap, pasni nak ngacau lagi

Whatever it is, mama love u sayang, sooo much u can never imagine. Even when mama shouts "No!!!!" at u 25 times per minute, even when mama keep telling u to stop eating the shoes... its because mama love u.

*This post will be updated from time to time depending on her "coolness".

9 comments:

  1. ehheee..comeynyer dia terkurung..:) budak2 nk membesarkan..mkin kata jgn tu la yg nk dibuatnya..;) singgah follow awak tau..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu la, dulu kalut nak tengok dia berjalan, la ni kalut nak suh dia duk diam. btw thank u dear.

      Delete
  2. hihiihi..cutee jer dia tau...:)
    sama lah dgn anak sy..lasak....aktif..
    penat.. tapi seronok tgk keletah dorang...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang seronok, tapi penat jugak sometimes kalau depa buat aksi stunt, menyirap darah.

      Delete
  3. si comel nak usik mama. suh mama bergerak pantas..haha
    sebab tu la si comel lasak jea tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mak mana tak sayangkan anak...
    marah marah sayam gitu...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool JJ.. yeahhh eh jgn makn kasut dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. COMEL SGT KELAKU NYA :)
    ANAK2 PENGUBAT JIWA

    ReplyDelete

I'm only responsible for what I say (write), not for what U understand

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...